Online Meal Support
"Everyone needs help. That's the human condition."
- Max Allan Collins
Meal support allows people with eating disorders to get the vital nutrition that they need in order to make a full recovery by providing them with the encouragement, reinforcement, and reassurance they need to eat a meal.
Watch our video to learn more about meal support:
Benefits of Meal Support
- Decreases anxiety around eating and mealtimes
- Supports sufferers in overcoming eating disorder behaviors at mealtimes
- Increases the chance of physical recovery by reinforcing meal plan
- Potentially increases the chance of mental recovery by helping the body become nutritionally supported
- Potentially aids weight restoration in underweight sufferers
- Allows eating at regular intervals to be supported
- Provides sufferers with reassurance when mealtime fear kicks in
- Allows sufferers to be supported by someone who understands eating disorders
- Support and encouragement increases chance meal plan success
- Continues recovery path for sufferers transitioning out of inpatient treatment
- Supplements the treatment provided by a registered dietician or eating disorder therapist
- We use HIPAA compliant VSEE for all Meal Support Sessions
Summer Special: Only $16.50 per session when you purchase 10 Meal Support Sessions!
(March - September 2017 only)
If you want to learn more and see if meal support is a good fit for you, please fill out the form by clicking on this button:Enquire about AEDRA support here
Click here for more on How AEDRA Meal Support Works