Online Meal Support
"Everyone needs help. That's the human condition."
- Max Allan Collins
Meal support allows people with eating disorders to get the vital nutrition that they need in order to make a full recovery by providing them with the encouragement, reinforcement, and reassurance they need to eat a meal.
Watch our video to learn more about meal support:
Benefits of Meal Support
- Decreases anxiety around eating and mealtimes
- Supports sufferers in overcoming eating disorder behaviors at mealtimes
- Increases the chance of physical recovery by reinforcing meal plan
- Potentially increases the chance of mental recovery by helping the body become nutritionally supported
- Potentially aids weight restoration in underweight sufferers
- Allows eating at regular intervals to be supported
- Provides sufferers with reassurance when mealtime fear kicks in
- Allows sufferers to be supported by someone who understands eating disorders
- Support and encouragement increases chance meal plan success
- Continues recovery path for sufferers transitioning out of inpatient treatment
- Supplements the treatment provided by a registered dietician or eating disorder therapist
- We use HIPAA compliant VSEE for all Meal Support Sessions
- Decide what you think that you need in terms of meal support. How often? What do you need from your coach?
- Check out our coaches below and contact any whom you think that you would like to work with.
- If you feel stuck, or don't know what you need, feel free to contact us and we will help match you with a coach.
Meet our coaches!
Hi. I am a qualified and accredited coach, stress management consultant and therapist, and I have been in recovery from Anorexia for over 20 years. I have training in Holistic and CBC coaching, and various approaches that help promote trauma recovery including CBT, ACT, TF-CBT, CPT and STAIR. I use my personal experiences and training to create a unique and personalised support plan to help you overcome the obstacles and challenges you are facing. I offer full support Eating disorder recovery coaching, meal support coaching and text support, or a bespoke blend of whichever services you may need to help you on your road to full recovery.
I am a Boston native, a Pacific-Northwesterner at heart, and a current resident of San Diego where I live with my husband, our two year old daughter, and our dog.
Contact Hannah: hannahsjoseph
My name is Whittni and I am in recovery from my own eating disorder. I struggled for 16 years before finding the real me who was hidden deep inside. Some times it's one day one moment one second at a time and that is okay! I have a passion for helping people and understand it is not an easy journey. I have three children ages 6, 7, & 10. I am currently in school for my Masters in Counseling and one day hope to be a private practice therapist that specializes in Eating Disorders. I currently work as a Substance Abuse Counselor and seeing people make the changes on a daily basis while battling the voice inside their head is life changing. My favorite quote is, "Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay it's not the end." Let me know if you have any questions about meal coaching!
Contact Whittni: infinitetonight7
Click here for more on How AEDRA Meal Support Works